Oven Baked Salmon, Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Recipe
2 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
Handful of asparagus , tough ends trimmed
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic , minced
8 Cherry Tomates
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 lemon thinly sliced
Fresh dill sprigs , or chopped fresh thyme, rosemary or parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut 2 sheets of aluminium foil and divide asparagus into 2 equal portions and layer in centre of each length of foil.
3. In a small bowl stir together the oil with the garlic and drizzle 1 tsp of this over the asparagus then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Layer the salmon fillets over the asparagus, then drizzle each salmon fillet with 1 tsp of the olive oil mixture and season top with salt and pepper.
5. Place the tomatoes in the foil and the wrap sides of foil inward over salmon then fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose.
6. Place foil pouches in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 25 - 30 minutes.
8. Unwrap and serve warm with a small serving of creme fresh if desired.
Would you like a workshop for your staff?
Contact us on: 020 8798 3679
The Manchester Stress Institute
72-76 Cross St, Manchester M2 4JG